We are delighted to announce that we are now open to the public and look forward to giving you an unrivalled level of service, perfected over 50 years of trading.
As you would expect, the Campbells Caravans team have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure that we are abiding by the social distancing regulations, with measures in place to ensure the safety of our customers and our team. have taken a number of measures to ensure we are following the government guidelines.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations on site for customers and staff to use.
- Plastic desk protectors have been installed in all offices to protect staff and customers.
- We have installed social distancing messages across the site, which will need to be adhered to.
- A one way system has been implemented and a two metre ruling has been laid out in our accessory shop, the reception area and the indoor showroom.
- If required, we have a supply of gloves and masks for customers to use too.
If you would like any further information please feel free to contact us here.
We would like to thank you for your patience and support, and we look forward to welcoming you back!